Uneven skin tone
Uneven facial skin tone is often associated with sun exposure, exposure to environmental elements, the natural aging process and/or pregnancy.
There are different causes that lead to uneven skin tone and different degrees according to its origin, skin hygiene and other individual factors.
There are several factors associated with external, personal and lifestyle choices that can lead to uneven skin tone. The most frequent cited are:
- Nutrition: some skin discolorations may be caused by lack of vitamins A, B or E, as well as iron or calcium.
- Sun exposure: damage caused by ultraviolet rays to the cells of the epidermis can produce hyperpigmentation as a defensive response of the skin.
- Pregnancy: hormonal changes may contribute to the appearance of spots or patches, known as mask of pregnancy.
- Smoking: cigarettes damage the epidermis and contribute to the appearance of these patches.
A health professional should always be involved if a consumer has concern over freckles, moles, discolored patches of skin and skin imperfections.
There are different Cicatricure products intended to improve the appearance of skin tone:
Cicatricure Microdermabrasion treatment and renew your skin.
Cicatricure Microdermabrasion’s exclusive 3-step system revitalizes facial skin and returns its radiance:
- Gel Exfoliating Gel
- Peeling Solution
- Hydrating Cream
Thanks to an at-home soft facial peel, an aesthetic technique that removes the superficial layers of the skin enabling fresh, younger looking skin to radiate through.
This is how Cicatricure Microdermabrasion removes dead cells, favoring the production of the collagen naturally present in the skin and reducing wrinkles, spots, and expression lines. The result is a face with younger, softer, and more luminous skin.
Using Cicatricure Microdermabrasion will:
- Exfoliate and nourish skin
- Provide skin with softness and make it glow.
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Make your skin smoother, younger looking and fresh.
Cicatricure Advanced Anti-Wrinkle Therapy with Sunscreen SPF 30 nourishes your skin while protecting it from harmful sun damage.
Using Cicatricure Advanced Anti-Wrinkle cream daily will help:
- Visibly diminish the appearance of wrinkles.
- Nourish skin, enhancing firmness and elasticity.
- Protect from damaging UV rays.